Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, January 16, 2006

Dream Coming True!!!

You Wouldn't Believe It!

I bought and can fit in my first pair of size eight jeans! (Check the title of this blog)
Though it took some talent and a little bit of Pilates stretching in the dressing room, I got those bad boys up and closed!

Plus side is that I could squeeze into them, negative side is that they exaggerate my big belly. I bought them, and they are affectionately known as my "hot crotch jeans".

Exercise has been going well. I missed last Thursday and Saturday (Thursday was worn out from a trip to Maryland, plus had an event that I had to get ready for; Saturday was running around behind my son). Sunday went very well.

I haven't been eating crazy, though I can't leave the chocolate at work alone. I've also shed 4 and a half pounds (must've been water weight), so I'm back down to 178...THAT was stressing me out like you wouldn't believe!

I'm looking forward to a great workout week! I'm still not at my targeted weight (165 to 170), and I have lots of work left to do.

3 Comments:

  • Way to go LaTryce!

    I am still dreaming of a size 8 jeans. Ha! I hope aftr the Discovery National Body Challenge 8 week program that I too will be wearing a size 8.

    Until then...I will keep moving!

    By Blogger ksavage, at 7:52 PM  

  • Hello fellow Life Change Bogglers!!

    I’m baaaack:-}} The past few weeks I have been unable to get to a computer to blog. I decided to start my new year’s resolution last Monday, January 9, 2006. I have been going to the gym on a regular basis. I go to the gym Monday’s, Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and once or twice on the weekends. I will miss tonight do to an appointment and I missed last night but I did go yesterday morning.

    I have decided to start the master cleans on Sunday January 22, 2006. I hope to clean for approximately 10-15 days. I know this sounds crazy but this time it’s more of a mental and spiritual thing. I have been watching what I eat. I have not been eating veggies though. I know this is bad. I think I’ve lost inches I’m not sure about pounds. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and take my before pictures. I really want to get serious about my weight loss and my eating habits. I have noticed that certain foods make me sleepy and put my in a somewhat depressed state.

    LaTryce has been a big motivation lately and refuses to let me be the fat girl my belly so wants me to be. I have noticed when I’m in the gym I feel wonderful. My mental state is better and I feel more alive. The skinny girl inside is stirring I think she’s coming out of her coma (be afraid world!!). Lately I’ve been telling people that this summer I want to look so good, that I could make love to myself:}}. I want to walk past mirrors and have to do a double take because I look that good!!!

    O.K. Karma, Tryce stated that you’ve been asking about me. I’m back!! I hope to blog at least twice to three times per week. I will keep you up to date on my progress. By the way Tryce has become some type of drill sergeant. She’s crazy with workout power. She calls me on workout days and threatens me. I’m afraid to say no because she been taking a cardio box class, and a boot camp class:-}} My goal is to be approximately 155-160 by my birthday July 18th. I am currently 198. I think I can make it happen it will take a lot of work on my part and a willingness to change bad habits.

    FYI: I found this website that will allow you to plan your meals and count your calories. It will also calculate your BMI. (http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health) Look under Health Assessment Tools.

    Don't walk in front of me....I may not follow
    Don't walk behind me....I may not lead
    Walk beside me and be my friend.. and Lord, put your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 4:24 PM  

  • Way to go LaTryce! You are doing great and you are an inspiration to perspiration! I'm choking down more water and lifting weights. Weight is starting to come off again. Keep going!

    By Blogger Randy Hill, at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home