Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, January 09, 2006

Count Saturdays In!

I made it to the gym Saturday!

Getting there was accomplishment enough for me, because it was part of my goals to begin working out on Saturdays and I did it!

Did 35 minutes on the machines & ab work. I realized that it's difficult for me to do reverse crunches after being on the stair master & elliptical. So difficult, that I couldn't even finish my sets. I did 4 sets of sidebends and planked.

I ate a half of a cinnamon roll & 3 slices of bacon for breakfast- for a total of about 300 calories (don't ask, I'll tell later); 3 open faced sloppy joe sandwiches for lunch/dinner- I ate so late, there was no point in doing dinner.

Okay, I'm being more calorie concious, since guilt works better on me than anything. I'm listing my favorite foods & their caloric count and sort of watching what I eat that way. A Grands cinnamon roll is like 310 calories...so I'll just eat half of it with some bacon, etc, etc.

Sunday, I went to my first Pilates class. I'm used to using the DVD at home, so I was looking forward to taking the class.

I hated that fucking class!

First off, I was terribly uncomfortable doing the poses in my ultra tight fitting sports bra. Second, I was getting bored. Third, I couldn't see what the instructor was doing so I KNEW over half my executions and poses were wrong. Last, she kept saying "you guys are doing great", and I knew that bitch was lying. Of course, I was soooo ready for that class to end. I'll just do Pilates at home again. After the class, I did 30 minutes of cardio....couldn't get to 35 because I was dying of thirst (didn't bring any water with me).

Sunday breakfast was more like "fuck calories", as Marcus stopped by & I cooked an impromptu breakfast, complete with fresh made belgium waffles (with whipped cream), bacon & eggs. Dinner was grilled steak, mashed potatoes w/basil & garlic & veggies. YUMMY!

Onward!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home