Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Friday, January 06, 2006

A Booty-ful Workout

I really enjoy working out. There hasn't been a day where I regretted going to the gym. There hasn't been a day when I thought that I couldn't continue. But last night, for some reason, I felt like I was on top of the world while exercising.

Maybe it was because I gained an inch in my booty, and I was feeling cocky by the time I got to the gym. Remember when I talked about having a nice, round, cup-holder ass? Seeing that measuring tape at a higher notch on my hips was pleasing...because I know my booty is getting right.

I did the usual 20 minutes on the stairmaster, and 15 on the elliptical. Sweated my tail off, and when I finish the machine workout, my ass feels nice & tight and sort of lifted. So whenever I pass a mirror or window, I have to look at my butt. I even turned to the side in the mirror while I did sidebends with weights....just to see how round my butt is getting.

I crack me up sometimes. In the meantime, I'm really going to try to get in the gym on Saturday. I usually don't go on Saturdays, but in order to increase my days working out, I'll have to.

I ate a ham & egg scramble for breakfast; 3 snackers from KFC for lunch and a grilled chicken salad from McD's for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home